After you fill in the questionnaire, we’ll pair you with an account manager who’ll make sure you provide all documents the bank might request. Once you submit the documents, the bank will verify the information and run a routine compliance check to ensure you meet all legal and AML requirements.
A typical UK/EU bank might usually ask for the following:
- Company’s shareholding structure.
- Certificate of incorpotation.
- Business plan, including future projections.
- Description of the company’s activities.
- Proof of identification for the company directors – a passport or an ID card.